1. Complete the loan application form using this downloadable pdf. When complete, the application can be faxed, e-mailed, mailed or upload the application form through our website as instructed on the form.
2. Familiarize yourself with the timeline, credit criteria, and what to expect during the process.
3. Familiarize yourself with the documentation checklist and begin to plan for how you will assemble the required documentation.
4. Contact Rice Capital Access Program staff at 404-736-3628 or 212-908-9240 to confirm receipt of Loan Application.
5. Assemble the required documents from the documentation checklist. Forward supporting documents with your Loan Application to Rice Capital Access Program. Use this checklist to keep track of when your institution has submitted materials.