Rice Financial Products Company is proud to rank among the leading underwriters of municipal bonds in the United States. The firm was founded in New York in 1993 primarily as a municipal derivatives boutique.
Today, Rice Financial provides investment banking services to state and local governments, educational institutions, corporations and financial institutions. The firm offers creative financial solutions in five key areas:
- Municipal Investment Banking
- Institutional Equity
- Institutional Fixed Income
- Education Finance
- Infrastructure Finance
Our Higher Education Experience
Rice Financial is a highly accomplished underwriter of higher education bonds and is the largest financier of Historically Black Colleges and Universities. Notable bond transactions include:
- Senior manager of $115,090,000 in Revenue Bonds for Hampton University
- Senior manager of $45,300,000 in Revenue Bonds for Morehouse College
- Senior manager of a $39,110,000 in General Obligation Bonds for City Colleges of Chicago
- Senior transaction manager of a $66,405,000 financing for Jackson State University
- Joint senior manager of a $41,560,000 Maintenance Tax Note transaction for Houston Community College
- Co-senior manager of $415,355,000 in Limited Project Revenue Bonds for the Regents of the University of California
The firm has also co-managed significant financings for the University of Missouri, DePaul University, the Trustees of the California State University, and The Ohio State University, and has served as structuring agent and financial advisor to Clark Atlanta University and Tuskegee University.
Below are highlights of higher education bond transactions completed by the firm. Please visit www.ricefinancialproducts.com for more information.